ClubIRE help us out!

post your links to your favourite Youtube and Vimeo videos here

ClubIRE help us out!

Postby ClubIRE » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:47 pm

hey there guys, I'm creating something similar to UFKDubstep but without selling out... (this is a UFK Exclusive...)

I currently have about 7 videos added, I am talking to skrillex through inbox and Klaypex has agreed that I may use his music for commercial use so far.

What I'm looking for is possibly a team Who know's about promoting, any legal issues there may be, and programmers who know CSS, HTML, XHTML and possibly Java (Considering Setting up a website)

I set the channel up Yesterday and am standing somewhere at 100+ views I believe, also you can help another way! Suggest some music to me by posting a video link to Youtube or just give me the track & artist name!

-Thanks, ClubIRE
ClubIRE

Re: ClubIRE help us out!

Postby dman » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:15 am

good luck man, its defiantly a crouded space out there. Lots of UKF Clones, you'll definitely have to do something special to stand out of the crowd..
~ Your Guns Go "Click-Click" My Guns Go "Boom-Boom" ~
dman

Re: ClubIRE help us out!

Postby dubbie » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:09 pm

I would try out internet marketing forums for this kind of help buddy, will make life easier for you.
dubbie

Return to Videos