Optimal Prime - Launching Page

promote your dubstep mixes here

Optimal Prime - Launching Page

Postby OptimalPrime » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:07 pm

Optimal Prime is a new alias developed by Hushcat and Multiman over the past six months to bring a range of styles around Dubstep and Drum and Bass. Until now, most effort has gone into music production. Following the push of a new track "What Deux?", we bring you the first in our energetic, yet uplifting series "The Sounds from Outer Space" with Vol 1, available to download on our Soundcloud page now. The alias may be new, but our experience in the field of electronic music production and mixing is far from new (13 years). With many of us all eager to acheive the same goals, to bring quality music to the minds and hearts of listeners across the globe and make a level of success with which we can reach out to many, it can certainly be a difficult and time consuming journey.

We hope to soon be collaborating with many other like minded artists and musicians from both their own ends and maybe even direct from our studio (if possible). Our tracks will be uploaded in due time, and to begin the new launch of Optimal Prime, we bring you the first mix series "The Sounds from Outer Space". If you do get chance to listen to it, please take the time to pay attention to our new single What Deux? and leave us some feedback. We'd love to hear some direct thoughts.

http://soundcloud.com/optimal-prime-1/optimal-prime-the-sounds-from
Total length - 51:10

Track list

1. Zedd - Spectrum (Bassex Remix) Intro
2. Zedd - Spectrum (Noisestorm Remix)
3. Skrillex – First of the Year (Equinox) – Original Mix
4. Optimal Prime – What Deux? (Original Mix)
5. Skrillex - Ruffneck (flex) – Original Mix
6. EnrightBeats – Highs and Lows
7. Ed Solo, Deekline – Paella (Dodge & Fuski Rmx)
8. Bass Science – Psychadelic American Boyhood
9. The Neft – Tell Me Why
10. Bass Science - Mono Sweetheart
11. Zaku Chan – Joy Ride (Original Mix)
12. Teknian – Acacia (Original Mix)
13. Martiner – Scopolamine
14. Skrillex – With Your Friends (Long Drive) Outro

Please enjoy and leave feedback

OP
<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="http://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F58644302&show_artwork=true"></iframe>
OptimalPrime

Re: Optimal Prime - Launching Page

Postby Sioux » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Hey guys, I'm not overly fond of listening to mixes if I'm honest but would love to hear "What Deux?" when you've uploaded it onto your Soundcloud so hit me up once you have :)

Peace
Sioux

Re: Optimal Prime - Launching Page

Postby dubbie » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:03 pm

I'm not fond of most mizes but this is one that certainly interests me, will be getting it.
dubbie

Return to Mixes