Willing to share tips and tricks =)

Discussion on all aspects of dubstep production techniques, resources and more

Willing to share tips and tricks =)

Postby CrossD » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:17 pm

Hey guys...
I'd like to start by saying that this is not a spam message... I am really willing to help you get started, if you are willing to help me too!
I made one of my crasiest tracks about a month ago, and now it's time to vote for the contest it was created for!! So I'm in search of new voters/supporters, and I want to win this so badly that I thought of a suggestion:

- if you vote/support me at the link below, I will answer ANY question that you might have to ask. It might be about mixing, mastering, building ffffat drums, or simply the processes of creating bad ass basses.
- I am truly honest and genuine about this. Just a simple guy with high hopes for his latest track, and more than willing to help people that might be strugling, as I did for the past 2 years or so (and believe me it was rrreaaallly hard to get started with no one there to tell me things should be done)!

The track is a remix of Cypress Hill x Rusko - Lez Go. Here's the talenthouse link:
http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvi ... b02712/568
and the free download link on soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/cross-demand/cypr ... sko-lez-go

If you are a beginner, or if you just wonder how i made any of the basses you'll hear, do not hesitate to contact me (via soundcloud is the best, write to Cross Demand, but here could do just fine though it might take a tiny bit longer for me to answer. I check soundcloud many times a day on the other hand). I promise you I will answer every single question in depth. The software used, how to configure it, and i might share a few patches directly if you sound a nice person and you find some interesting sounds in our tracks =)
Again, I do not want to spam the forum, sounds to me like a faire exchange ;-)

Thanks for checking this post out anyways, take care!

Pierre, Cross-D
CrossD

Return to Production